No Glue, No Tape, No Tension!
Check out our tutorial on how to lay your lace closure using the elastic band method featuring MyTresses Black Label bundles and 4x4 Lace Closure 1-pack solution! In this detailed step-by-step tutorial, @JanelasealySmith spills the tea about how to perfect a lace closure instal!
To create this look, @JanelasealySmith used MyTresses Black Label 16” 18” 20” bundles and the 4x4 Lace Closure!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
MyTresses Black Label 16” 18” 20” with 4x4 Lace Closure
Optional: weaving net, hot tools
- Cut off Lace
- To Customize, simply fold the elastic band and sew it to your cornrows
- Sew around closure to secure it down
- Optional: Cut off the band
- Keep the band to: Anchor hair, protect hairline, create a fuller look
- Sew in first track to nape of the neck
- Continue to sew tracks and work your way up
- Once you get closer to the closure, single the tracks to ensure the hair lays flat
- Style as desired!